Arizona Chickens

I took some chopped cuke and watermelon out and everyone is in the coop. The mister and fan are doing a great job of cooling the air at and below roost level and no one is panting; combs are a little darker too. Good news! I'm definitely leaving the mister on tonight.

Especially if you use misters a lot, it makes the wood damp. Damp & hot, = bugs & mold in my book. I wanted it to be like a big bird aviary.
I really don't use the mister much, but apparently I should have. I turned it on and the coop is quite a bit cooler than outside, about 10 degrees so not bad!

I'd love to see pics!

Pam and Tony are gone so they can't help with the pic's. I just came back from feeding, watering and checking up on their dogs, chicken's, and goats. I seen a problem in the bigger coop that they are going to have to fix before I let any more of mine go over there.

So i have been leaving the door open so the chickens could come out to play, but they just wouldn't come out. Until today! Now they won't go back in 🤣 so cute. And my leg is a regular roosting spot for Minnie Mouse.
20200713_123540.jpg
20200713_182401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom