Arizona Chickens

Wee ones are out with the broody. They were peeping and she was clucking when I left. I love the face on the dark one!
20200819_195701_HDR.jpg
20200819_195704.jpg

starri33

If you remember this move, there was a scene where Clint shoots a snake, and brings it to Sarah, and said ,, "that snake is some fine eatin"
Here is a musical clip from that movie.
I enjoyed ALL Clint Eastwood movies. :thumbsup

Ennio Morricone:hit,miss him. A true musical legend, :love all his musical productions.
I think it is time to view that movie again. It has been a long time since I seen it.
I remember that movie, loved it. Didn't see the snake when I went out this evening, I did slide him a shallow dish of water up under where I saw him go.. :) I've got a egg from one of my new layers I'll put there tomorrow for him..

I remember that movie, loved it. Didn't see the snake when I went out this evening, I did slide him a shallow dish of water up under where I saw him go.. :) I've got a egg from one of my new layers I'll put there tomorrow for him..

So, you're going to try to make a pet out of him? That snake is lucky that it's over there at your place, because if it were over here it would meet it's end.

Back
Top Bottom