Arizona Chickens

Lead me not into temptation. (Just got back from church. :D) I have this habit of ending up with oddball or heritage critters. First raising a newly rediscovered gecko species, then getting another red listed one, then ending up with cuckoo colored leghorns. Not sure how this happens. But right now I don't have an extra coop.

All 6 of those Dorking pullet's have the correct 5 toes that is known for the breed. They will squat for you and you can pet them.

All 6 of those Dorking pullet's have the correct 5 toes that is known for the breed. They will squat for you and you can pet them.
The Murrany McMurray web site claims that they are not broody. I sometimes wonder about the accuracy of some claims. I ordered the Dorkings from Sandhill because I want for sure broody hens. I only need 1 to be a hen out of the 5. Pretty males could be bred to this NN X red ranger girl.

I have eaten bad girls, egg eaters, mean girls, picked on girls, Cornish-X girls. They eat reallllly good. Better than cockerels, in my opinion :drool . The egg eaters taste the best!

None of those thing's are wrong with these 6 girl's. It's just that I want them gone so that I can concentrate on the Aloha's and NN Aloha's. If someone will take these 6 Silver Grey Dorking girl's, they can have them for free.

Back
Top Bottom