Arizona Chickens

My DH was mentioned in the local new's here and the picture they took is only the back of his head. He was upset about government trying to tell you what you can do in your own house, no matter what it is. As long as it's not harming you or anyone else. By the way, he isn't planning on growing any of the stuff.

https://www.pinalcentral.com/marico...cle_5bc73011-6cb6-594e-aa32-3fedd95b07ec.html
Can't read it without an account (hate when they do that). My yard either smells like flowers... or pot... since the neighbors can't quit it. It's really nice when my daughter comes inside because she says there's too much marijuana smoke to be on her swing (yes, i told her what it is). Annoying.

But if anyone wants 2 nigerian milking goats, someone has them on Craigslist along w their playground toys! Too cute!

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/grd/d/rio-verde-fun-loving-goats/7297127206.html

The only weed's we get out in the yard get's weed killer, or dragged under. It was just the principle of them trying to say what you can or can't do in your own house.
I was being sarcastic. I can see our founding fathers spinning in their graves like pinwheels at the idea the government would tell you what you can grow and where.

There are already zoning laws.. cant grow fruiting mulberry or olive trees.. cant have weeds (non mj types) growing in your front yard.. lots of rules already exist.

But that might be in the cities themselves, or in the places that have the HOA's. I'm in neither of those. I'm rural, although they would like to have the city move in on us.

Oh well, we will see how it all work's out. He's into keeping up with what they are trying to do then I am.
Great article. I like how the idiot said it was in the state law when it clearly wasn’t. Nice to know the elected leaders are making decisions that affect millions on subjects they know absolutely nothing about. They are incapable of allowing people to be free. To be clear, I’m not a fan of MJ, but Your husband is doing the right thing. We wouldn’t want any of that master bedroom grown weed on the streets.

Back
Top Bottom