Arizona Chickens

I have a channel on Bitchute but I don’t post videos of other people. I am currently being sued by one of my chickens, she claims that I posted video of her without her consent. I don’t think the case will go anywhere, but with our crazy judicial system, she might win! I’m trying to keep her placated with scratch grains and black soldier fly larvae, but we’ll see what happens

Don't tell me was upset because she didn't have her makeup on neither! :gig

Definitely have to figure out how to do that once they vacate the nest this year. It's probably 25-30 feet up almost to top of the Arizona Cypress Tree. It's amazing that nest or even remnants could make it thru the winds of the winter (regular gusts even now up to 50 mph or more).
@Geckolady got a Dorking pullet egg before she even left here this morning.

And on the way home, I got to hear the egg song, and got another egg! The Dorkings are now settled in the Great Dane sized wire crate with food, water, and straw while I start working on the chicken tractor. I wasn't able to do much the past two days with high winds and 50 mph gusts. No holding onto parts in that!

A big thank you to Bluebaby for two nice little pullets! They will get to hatch eggs for me in the future.

Since they didn't already have names, on the way home they got named. One will be Dora Dorking, and the other one Mari from Maricopa. Does that work? :D

And I'm glad it's a makeup free zone--I wasn't wearing any, either. I was too frazzled this morning, because a stray pit bull was in my yard and kept charging me, acting like I was breakfast. All I could think of was making it to my car without getting mauled. People tend to dump dogs out here, not sure if that was the case with this one, and animal control couldn't come out until Monday. Not much help. It took 45 minutes to get into the van.

And on the way home, I got to hear the egg song, and got another egg! The Dorkings are now settled in the Great Dane sized wire crate with food, water, and straw while I start working on the chicken tractor. I wasn't able to do much the past two days with high winds and 50 mph gusts. No holding onto parts in that!

A big thank you to Bluebaby for two nice little pullets! They will get to hatch eggs for me in the future.

Since they didn't already have names, on the way home they got named. One will be Dora Dorking, and the other one Mari from Maricopa. Does that work? :D

And I'm glad it's a makeup free zone--I wasn't wearing any, either. I was too frazzled this morning, because a stray pit bull was in my yard and kept charging me, acting like I was breakfast. All I could think of was making it to my car without getting mauled. People tend to dump dogs out here, not sure if that was the case with this one, and animal control couldn't come out until Monday. Not much help. It took 45 minutes to get into the van.

See? You even got breakfast delivered on the way back home! They are your girl's now, so you can name them whatever you want to. Was that dog gone when you got back home? If he's still around he may try to go after your chicken's.

Back
Top Bottom