Arizona Chickens

See? You even got breakfast delivered on the way back home! They are your girl's now, so you can name them whatever you want to. Was that dog gone when you got back home? If he's still around he may try to go after your chicken's.

Let's just say that stray dogs that go after livestock and people generally don't last long around here. A few years ago, there was a pack of pit bulls going after livestock. The neighbors took care of business. Hope I never see it again, and the chickens were fine when I got home.

Let's just say that stray dogs that go after livestock and people generally don't last long around here. A few years ago, there was a pack of pit bulls going after livestock. The neighbors took care of business. Hope I never see it again, and the chickens were fine when I got home.

That's good, and glad that your chicken's were ok. It might come back though.

You were petting him that long :old :highfive::cool:
Uh, no, he was charging at me and acting vicious that long. I tried using the remote to set off the car alarm. All that honking and blinking, and all he did was huddle closer to the van. *sigh*

Big Ben is making sure that the sun wakes up and goes to work again this morning. It all depends on him, you know. Or so he thinks.

Last edited:
Uh, no, he was charging at me and acting vicious that long. I tried using the remote to set off the car alarm. All that honking and blinking, and all he did was huddle closer to the van. *sigh*

Big Ben is making sure that the sun wakes up and goes to work again this morning. It all depends on him, you know. Or so he thinks.

Well, you wouldn't want it to stay dark outside all day too, would you?

Oh i had to get calcium and grit this morning, and tractor supply has bantams 🥺 there were some blue cochins, silkies, and one teenie weenie little white chick.. like tiny tiny!! Half the size of all the other bantams. My girls are too possessive of me at this point, so i successfully resisted. I almost pushed some bantams on a couple, showed them my house chicken pics!

Oh i had to get calcium and grit this morning, and tractor supply has bantams 🥺 there were some blue cochins, silkies, and one teenie weenie little white chick.. like tiny tiny!! Half the size of all the other bantams. My girls are too possessive of me at this point, so i successfully resisted. I almost pushed some bantams on a couple, showed them my house chicken pics!
Congratulations on your willpower! :)

Back
Top Bottom