Arizona Chickens

Didn't it used to be that they wanted people to quarantine for 14 day's? So now it's not as long? I really am starting to wonder if it's even worth going to school. Aren't there still people doing the home schooling?
We have been doing home school for 2 years... cases SUPPOSEDLY were dropping.. oh, it turns out except with kids.. because covid is just fake (just dumped a friend of 20 years for that stupid @SS comment..) and people who haven't bothered to do anything are oh so tired of it (as though theyve helped anyone suffering). it is 14 days from when the kid tested... 10 is the remaining days.

We have been doing home school for 2 years... cases SUPPOSEDLY were dropping.. oh, it turns out except with kids.. because covid is just fake (just dumped a friend of 20 years for that stupid @SS comment..) and people who haven't bothered to do anything are oh so tired of it (as though theyve helped anyone suffering). it is 14 days from when the kid tested... 10 is the remaining days.

I just asked because there have been so many stories out there about it.

I just asked because there have been so many stories out there about it.
Yea but the naysayers are the loudest.. so logic and science takes a backseat to any of the actual facts. Sorry, Irritated. 3-4 weeks left of school and now they have the kids removing their masks. Im not feeling bad when deniers end up in the hospital or die anymore or bury their family members. 🤷‍♀️

Yea but the naysayers are the loudest.. so logic and science takes a backseat to any of the actual facts. Sorry, Irritated. 3-4 weeks left of school and now they have the kids removing their masks. Im not feeling bad when deniers end up in the hospital or die anymore or bury their family members. 🤷‍♀️

Everything seems to be in an uproar these day's. I guess people have forgotten how to get along with each other. :(

Didn't it used to be that they wanted people to quarantine for 14 day's? So now it's not as long? I really am starting to wonder if it's even worth going to school. Aren't there still people doing the home schooling?
My niece (an adult) got it, and it was a certain number of days for her to quarantine, after the onset or disappearance of symptoms. So no quarantine for non-infected people.... That was a few months ago.

My niece (an adult) got it, and it was a certain number of days for her to quarantine, after the onset or disappearance of symptoms. So no quarantine for non-infected people.... That was a few months ago.
If they have a confirmed (covid positive test) exposure at school, for those in direct contact, like in the same class, the quarantine is required.

Back
Top Bottom