Arizona Chickens

It's getting down to business now. It has an air hole and is working hard. Every so often it lets out some frustrated peeps. Right now, it's probably best not to interfere.
20210515_180616.jpg

@wolfwalker Did you look through all of that packing stuff that you picked up here today yet?
It's still in the car. I got home, put the chicks away and after checking on mom went to bed. It was a very long day. getting ready to go outside and unpack he car now, I have to more sips of caffeine left to go and then I'll start my day. Well the day that does not involve feeding chores as that was done 2 hours ago before caffeine

It's still in the car. I got home, put the chicks away and after checking on mom went to bed. It was a very long day. getting ready to go outside and unpack he car now, I have to more sips of caffeine left to go and then I'll start my day. Well the day that does not involve feeding chores as that was done 2 hours ago before caffeine

I know about getting caffeinated. I drink more coffee everyday than most other people that I know. It's funny though that I do not care much for that Starbuck's coffee, although my DH found that he like's the Starbuck's Sumatra one. Everyday I have to brew 2 separate pot's of coffee, and there 2 separate coffee makers sitting on the counter. :)

It's still sticking its beak out the hole and it looks like it's breathing through the beak. It's been 46 hours. The incubator was stable temperature-wise, but went down on its own, which id did the last two times I tried to hatch eggs, too. I turned it up and am keeping an eye on it. It's been 46 hours since that first crack in the shell.

Back
Top Bottom