Arizona Chickens

We are having a great time in the rain

Attachments

• 8CE68B28-894C-45A6-9510-DF7F0F5FDAF9.jpeg
    8CE68B28-894C-45A6-9510-DF7F0F5FDAF9.jpeg
    842.5 KB · Views: 4
We are getting a nice rain right now! So nice I am sitting on the patio with Dylan in her cage and the ducks are taking a bath the chickens are running for cover👍
I got 1.1 inch of rain. of course my tarps sagged so I brilliantly used the pitchfork handle to push it up, tearing the tarp. Should have used the 2x4 that I had in the run, for that purpose! my birds were inside during the rain but are out foraging for a few more minutes before sunset. Greatful for the rain, we were smelling smoke quite a bit yesterday and earlier today.

I got 1.1 inch of rain. of course my tarps sagged so I brilliantly used the pitchfork handle to push it up, tearing the tarp. Should have used the 2x4 that I had in the run, for that purpose! my birds were inside during the rain but are out foraging for a few more minutes before sunset. Greatful for the rain, we were smelling smoke quite a bit yesterday and earlier today.

How far from you were any of the fire's?

How far from you were any of the fire's?
I think at least 30 miles from backbone fire, which I see has spread a bit towards camp verde and to the west (i'm SW of camp verde) . and a similar distance to something burning to the west of black canyon near the south end of the bradshaws. not even close enough to get the crates out thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom