Arizona Chickens

The ones in the foreground with wide brown stripes on there back are female bielefelders. going back along the right side the brown with multiple stripes on the side of the face should be pearl white guineas, the buff is a bielefelter roo, the bright white one I believe is a African white guinea, the white with brown should be a royal purple guinea, the three black puff balls are black silkies, the grey at the back is a lavender guinea, in front of it yellow with barred wing is a bantam cubalaya, in front of that the yellow/grey puff ball I think is a splash silkie.

I want some Bielefelder's too.

Up for sale. We are moving if the crap from across the street keeps up. We just had a RE sa;es guy out that said he would list our place for $499,000. And wait for higher offers.
Maybe you should move where you won't have close neighbor's that can bother you at the new place.

Up for sale. We are moving if the crap from across the street keeps up. We just had a RE sa;es guy out that said he would list our place for $499,000. And wait for higher offers.
Wow, those neighbors must be super annoying. Maybe you can find yourself someplace where nobody gripes about roosters.

Back
Top Bottom