Arizona Chickens

Well, yesterday I checked the new coop, and there were bloody chicken footprints all over the perch and a few in front of the nest boxes. I checked all four chickens, and they were fine. No bloody patches and no wounded feet. So I'm guessing Mr. Mouse got it. If that's the case, I need to get rid of the feral barn cats and replace them with Dorkings.

The two pullets are busy sitting in the nest boxes. Guess they're practicing for when they start laying.

Well, yesterday I checked the new coop, and there were bloody chicken footprints all over the perch and a few in front of the nest boxes. I checked all four chickens, and they were fine. No bloody patches and no wounded feet. So I'm guessing Mr. Mouse got it. If that's the case, I need to get rid of the feral barn cats and replace them with Dorkings.

The two pullets are busy sitting in the nest boxes. Guess they're practicing for when they start laying.
You will need a new name, "Dorking Lady!"

I think that more Dorking's will look very good on you! I told you that those two girl's were catching and eating mice over here, along with those bee's.

I think that more Dorking's will look very good on you! I told you that those two girl's were catching and eating mice over here, along with those bee's.
The least they cold have done to thank me for the new coop is to keep it looking nice. Less than 24 hours, and they make that awful mess! :idunno

The least they cold have done to thank me for the new coop is to keep it looking nice. Less than 24 hours, and they make that awful mess! :idunno
1630995245951.png

I was just looking at the two chicks that hatched Aug. 20 & 21. It's too early to tell, but they have less comb development than the other three did at their age. Fingers crossed for pullets! :fl:fl:fl

Gabriel is turning out to be a really pretty bluish cuckoo color. And he's being a good boy, watching out for his sisters and being polite to me.

Back
Top Bottom