Arizona Chickens

Maybe you'll have the first chicks of the New Year for this chat board!

Well, I've been trying to get into the NYD hatch-a-long, and the egg's from what I will be hatching has to arrive in time for me to put them in the other incubator for it. Apparently these will be sexable at hatch too, but they won't be chicken's. :oops:

Well, I've been trying to get into the NYD hatch-a-long, and the egg's from what I will be hatching has to arrive in time for me to put them in the other incubator for it. Apparently these will be sexable at hatch too, but they won't be chicken's. :oops:
Let's see, ducks? Geese? Parakeets? Or do we wait until January to find out? :D

Welsh Harlequin duck's, for the experience of hatching duckling's. I'm going quaker's! :lau Need some?
Nice! That sounds like a fun experiment.

LOL, no thank you. The pond has dried up again, which is a good thing, since the mosquitoes were horrible near it. For a while when there was water in it, I thought about some quackers, but there are already enough critters around here,

Like father, like son....

Gabriel is worrying about the towels on the clothesline and trying to defend his sisters from them. Where have I seen this before? :pop

Well, at least you now know that he will try to protect them. Just have to watch out for those mean flapping towel's! :gig

Edit: I flushed a mouse out today in the run, and the flock entertained me with playing keep away with it.

Well, at least you now know that he will try to protect them. Just have to watch out for those mean flapping towel's! :gig

Edit: I flushed a mouse out today in the run, and the flock entertained me with playing keep away with it.
Oh no! Did they get a snack? :gig

Saturdays are coop cleaning days here, and I just took a fairly decent picture of Big Ben to share on another thread. Might as well share it here, too.

And Dora's comb looks fine again today. It's pink again. I don't know what caused the deep purple the other day, but it seems to be over.

IMG_20211127_152821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom