Arizona Chickens

It would be big enough, it’s one that automatically refills from a spigot so you’d have to dedicate one for it. With our hard water I elected not to go that route, but you might have a different situation.
We're on well water -- high in arsenic. So we have an arsenic filter for the home. We were going to pull water from the 'good' side of the filter to provide chickens water so they aren't consuming (and then us consuming their eggs) the arsenic.

It does cost more than I'd like. I think though that I like the thought that they won't run out of water if I get side-tracked or just space out. :p

Does anyone else see the ad at the top of thier BYC screen about picking up mannapro chicken feed at the grocery store?
Yes, and I was at a Fry's earlier this afternoon. I looked for that there out of curiosity. The bag's are too small, and it's only scratch or layer pellet's. I won't be writing home about it.

I only see that ad here at the top of the page before I get signed in. Then it goes away because I have the paid membership.

Does anyone else see the ad at the top of thier BYC screen about picking up mannapro chicken feed at the grocery store?
I get the ad on this page/thread . It has started appearing for a couple of days.

image_2022-07-01_002249.png

Back
Top Bottom