Arizona Chickens

Took my dog Buster to the Vet yesterday. He tore out one of his claw nail's on his bad back leg. Now I have 4 different thing's from the Vet's that I have to give him for the next few day's. I had to help him up the step's in his yard last night because he was not able to do it himself. Now this morning he has been laying in one position on the dog bed in his crate, and doesn't want to get out of bed.
Ouch my chihuahua did that last year poor thing

I hope Buster get's better. He tore the ligament in the same leg a few year's back that he ripped the claw nail out of. He's getting up there in age.
Boy he's having a rough time. I hope he feels better soon and heal quickly. Give him lots of love.

Boy he's having a rough time. I hope he feels better soon and heal quickly. Give him lots of love.
Me too, thanks!

Poor thing! at least he's in good hands and getting plenty of meds and tlc.
I have to crush the med's and mix them into something so he would take those pill's. Good thing that I had bought some canned dogfood. It worked.

I went outside with him both time's I let him out to do his duties. Those pain med's the vet gave must be helping, because he was able to get up the step's on his own today, whereas last night I had to help him up them.

Good afternoon AZ. We had a serious gulley washer last night! The wind was blowing like crazy and there’s a lot of damage around the neighborhood. It even bent a traffic light into an upside down U up the road. Our biggest mesquite tree in the front was uprooted and a couple of shrubs out back were damaged enough they’ll need replacing. The chickens were dry and their coop is in one piece. I just looked at the weather radar with hubs and there’s more rain headed this way.

Back
Top Bottom