Arizona Chickens

I know that prices vary by region/area.. Just wanted to show what egg prices are at Walmart in My area. (Chicago Metro)
Comes out at just $2.22 per dozen. I know it is bulk price of 60 eggs, but if you have large family to feed, it is worth getting. When I go on a baking spree... which does happen often, we get 3 dozen at a time from store.
View attachment 3439739
That's not too bad! Looks like eggs have gone down :eek: Our's here in Sierra Vista are $15.48 in Walmart at the moment. But they are always subjected to change at any time and i never trust what the website or app tells me. Tsk I was looking for something at the store for a certain price that was on the app and they said' OH that's only if you buy online" It was like a $15 difference between online and in the store ! Hurts the soul

That's when you buy it online and "pick it up" after you shop and do errands (and come back if you have to before heading home) while they get it ready. You really have to pay attention to prices in store/online/shipped and make sure it's not got added shipping on it especially when sold by 3rd party and not Wmart itself.

That's when you buy it online and "pick it up" after you shop and do errands (and come back if you have to before heading home) while they get it ready. You really have to pay attention to prices in store/online/shipped and make sure it's not got added shipping on it especially when sold by 3rd party and not Wmart itself.
You really do! I never knew how much third party they had become! I went looking on Walmart.com just to see what they had and they have incubators posted through some other company’s website. One was $30 but to complain if it were to break you can’t go through Walmart since all they do is list the product under their name and sell it on their website. You have to go through the OTHER website to get ahold of the actual manufacturer 😤😤

You have to pay super close attention at Walmart’s list of items and ONLY get what is close to home or on their shelves already otherwise you’ll get your money taken and never see it again. Tsk tsk tsk.

Also here is my Roobert. 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I want to take better pics but this brat doesn’t wanna hold still. He either wants a selfie so he can look at himself or he wants to go hunting down treats 😂😂

Attachments

• 166D9DA5-DC40-4033-A431-5F60CB2700E5.jpeg
    166D9DA5-DC40-4033-A431-5F60CB2700E5.jpeg
    528.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 6748EAE3-F88C-440E-A5B0-FCB552966875.jpeg
    6748EAE3-F88C-440E-A5B0-FCB552966875.jpeg
    572.8 KB · Views: 1
I know that prices vary by region/area.. Just wanted to show what egg prices are at Walmart in My area. (Chicago Metro)
Comes out at just $2.22 per dozen. I know it is bulk price of 60 eggs, but if you have large family to feed, it is worth getting. When I go on a baking spree... which does happen often, we get 3 dozen at a time from store.
View attachment 3439739
Fry's has Kroger 60 ct. egg's in this week's flier for $12.99 with card.

@Kskiba Larger type combs and breeds that do not have tight feathering bodies are best. I also try to stay away from the fluffier breeds. Air needs to be able to flow through to help keep them cooler. Make sure that they have shade against the hot afternoon sun.

During the heat of summer, I add ice to the waterers, and put up a small set of misters. Is also a good idea to let them have something that has water in it in the shade that they can walk in, as it also helps them to cool off.

You really do! I never knew how much third party they had become! I went looking on Walmart.com just to see what they had and they have incubators posted through some other company’s website. One was $30 but to complain if it were to break you can’t go through Walmart since all they do is list the product under their name and sell it on their website. You have to go through the OTHER website to get ahold of the actual manufacturer 😤😤

You have to pay super close attention at Walmart’s list of items and ONLY get what is close to home or on their shelves already otherwise you’ll get your money taken and never see it again. Tsk tsk tsk.
years ago I bought a dinette set thru walmart.com. The third party seller was impossible and unreasonable, so I had success dealing with walmart customer service.

years ago I bought a dinette set thru walmart.com. The third party seller was impossible and unreasonable, so I had success dealing with walmart customer service.
A few years ago I bought a Sceptre TV from Walmart and had to order it online and then pick it up in the store after they notified me that it had arrived. I haven't bought anything like that from them since. The tv is still working.

Back
Top Bottom