Arizona Chickens

I have a broody girl in a pen inside the run. She's trying to get out as the others go to roost. Here's Lucky waiting for his girls to settle and checking on the chicks spending their first night in the run.
20230427_191053.jpg

I have a broody girl in a pen inside the run. She's trying to get out as the others go to roost. Here's Lucky waiting for his girls to settle and checking on the chicks spending their first night in the run.View attachment 3484881
Are you trying to break the broody, or are you going to give her some of Lucky's future children and make it one big happy family? :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

Woohoo!!

I am not. I am actually part hispanic but I used to live near “Little Saigon” in California and I have a lot of online friends from online gaming that teach me many things. Most are from Asia so I learn a lot! Kimchi and katsudan were my first recipes I was taught!
That's wonderful! I'm Korean/Irish and make kimchi regularly. Just can't buy decent kimchi...lol.

That's wonderful! I'm Korean/Irish and make kimchi regularly. Just can't buy decent kimchi...lol.
We love to make and eat kimchi as well. We don't like it with too much heat, but lots of ginger and flavor. Our favorite dish is with grilled chicken and jasmine rice. We do make extra rice for the flock.

Back
Top Bottom