Arizona Chickens

24 eggs! With the auto turner it's meant to only hold 10 eggs that size. I've found my rcoms tend to wrong end pip a lot with the big eggs though. Hand turning makes the difference.
Well, good luck with your hatch! I woke up to 2 egg's that are pipping this morning from out of my shipped NN egg's that are supposed to have some NN Aloha in them.

I swear @BlueBaby All the babies you give me become horrific soccer players with the other eggs! The NN that hatched a bit ago and is all almost fluffed up is throwing everyone around just like Rugby did ! I have to keep making sure no one is drowning in their own egg yuck cause this little one rolls them all over the place !
If it's dry and fluffed up put it in the brooder. Then you can keep teaching it how to play soccer so it will be able to join the big FIFA leagues later. :gig :jumpy

As long as they are active like that, it's a sign that they are healthy.

Last edited:
If it's dry and fluffed up put it in the brooder. Then you can keep teaching it how to play soccer so it will be able to join the big FIFA leagues later. :gig :jumpy

As long as they are active like that, it's a sign that they are healthy.
Lord almighty, this one will be a world champion the way it's going. The poor chick trying to zip has been tossed around the most and the others that had the start of the external pips have had pieces of their shell broken off by this little monster child LOL. Each time I go into the room just to get something he is peeping and screaming to be let out hahahha just how Rugby was when he first hatched. ALSO THIS ONE HAS A NAKED NECK IT"S SO CUTE!

Lord almighty, this one will be a world champion the way it's going. The poor chick trying to zip has been tossed around the most and the others that had the start of the external pips have had pieces of their shell broken off by this little monster child LOL. Each time I go into the room just to get something he is peeping and screaming to be let out hahahha just how Rugby was when he first hatched. ALSO THIS ONE HAS A NAKED NECK IT"S SO CUTE!
What color is the fluff on the chick?

Someone else besides me thinks NN are cute!!!!

Back
Top Bottom