Arizona Chickens

I saw these awesome planters today! I'm in love! I recognize the cyclamens and sweet alyssum, but what else is growing?

1322341502915.jpg

1322341469325.jpg

1322341525021.jpg

1322341541745.jpg

1322341603493.jpg

1322341632770.jpg

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Arizona Poultry Organization Fun Show
this coming Saturday, 3 December 2011
8:00am
Buena Vista Ranchos HOA Park
Terrace Road & El Freda in Tempe, 85284

Entry fee $3 per bird

Showmanship
Knowledge Bowl
Breed Identificaion

For $1 extra Costume Contest; 1 entry per exhibitor

Game Breed Show $5 per bird

Email me with questions

Quote:
Congrats.

I watched today as my BW roo tried to get things going with my old Black Star hen.
He couldn't get his cloaca where it needed to be even though she raised hers up plenty... the next time he tried, she walloped him.
Guess hens are like linoleum... get it laid right the first time and you can walk all over it.

Hey everyone! I hope everyone has been well. I've been away for awhile. I've had a million things on my plate from a mountain lion eating my chickens, a pitbull out here multiple times killed nearly everything and a bajillion other things.

I have 5 turkeys (April hatches) 2 standard bronze, 2 royal palms and 1 Lavendar/Blue. Gender unknown (they all look the same to me) but atleast one gobbles but I don't know which it is. I haven't seen it gobble. They all have Blackhead Disease (early stages). I don't have time for this right now. I plan to put them down. If someone here wants to try to fix them up, you can have them. You just need to pick them up...And know what your getting yourself into with Blackhead disease. If you want to try to cure them, please email me at vanessaspahan @ gmail.Com (please don't pm me, my tablet crashed and this site is a royal pain in the toosh from my phone). I'm in Casa Grande.

Last edited:
FREE STRAW (reposted from Craigslist)

I picked up 10 bales yesterday. It is clean and perfect for bedding or garden mulch.

FREE STRAW (GILBERT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-11-19, 2:34PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 TONS OF FREE STRAW. GREAT FOR BEDDING AND GARDENING. CALL 602-810-9470.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2711224978

Quote:
The standard answer is 14 days. That's what I use for eggs I sell. I start personal consumption and feeding to the dogs after one week. I have even read about members that don't wait at all. I think that's ok as long as you consume yourself and don't risk feeding eggs to somebody that might be sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom