ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello fellow chicken lovers , i live in Lavaca Ar 18 miles east of fort smith Ar . looking to see what people have as far as chickens close to me say 50 miles or so away . me and the wife were looking to get some new breeds and love the way gold laced wyandotte and blue wyndotte look . Also blue buffs look great butt people want way to much money for them on line , and also blue americauna they want a mint for them , lol . I like the way those Ar blues look like what caj1985 has up for her profile pic . Hopefully she will call me and have some for sale . we have rir's from a locall person we think they may be red stars ,lol . we have 2 female and on austrolope rooster from straight run atwoods , some rir from atwoods and 2 frizzels bantam roosters , 2 reg size white coachins hens and 1 coachin bantam hen , and 6 americana hens , and 8 bantam mixed breed . if any one need to contact me ive listed my number a few post up in this thread or just pm me . hope everybody has a nice day.

sorry I guess I replyed to wrong poster-should have been RACHAELM .I'm new here and to this . So Rachealm I have some chicks for sale I'm at gravette .

SOLD IT!

GQF Sportsman incubator/hatcher with 5 gallon reservoir.. 3 incubating trays & 1 hatching tray in bottom for a total of 384 chicken eggs. Works perfect needs nothing & in operation now. Asking 450.00 CASH....501-205-2705....Dennard, Ar....just North of Clinton....Jerry

Last edited:
I have 7 swedish blue duck eggs, 6 lakenvelder eggs, 22 quail eggs, 9 ee's, a few mixed chicken eggs. For duck and lakes I'll take $12.00 each, for quail I will $18.00, the ee's $10.00, mix I'll take $2.00 an egg. I've always got lots of mixed chicken eggs so it's hard for me to know what I will have everyday or weekly...ask and I can get you a count.

if you would like them all, $50.00. I'm in Bethesda can meet there in Batesville. All these eggs are pure and fresh but they will need to be set in a few days.

I'm trying my hand at offering chicks, poults, ducks that I have hatching in a prepay method. For one I hate telling people that i dnt have anything available or hold for someone and they dnt show. So I'm trying this out -you prepay by paypal, I will put you down variety/quantity of what you ask for, you know you will get what you want and I wont have to turn people away or put them on a waiting list. THESE WILL BE PUREBRED CHICKS -STRAIGHT RUN ONLY. I will meet you in the immediate areas of Batesville /Bethesda.

July 1st-$6.00 each
Silkies (blue, black, buff, partridge, red)

JULY 8th $3-6 each
Barred rock, black austrolorps, buff orps, cuckoo marans, dominiques, Rhodes island reds
White crested black, white crested blue, silver laced polish

Runners -black, chocolate or asst. Cayugas, khaki campbells, rouens, flying mallards $7.00 each

July 10 $12.00 each
Bourbon reds, blue slate, royal palms, black spanish, chocolate turkeys. VERY LIMITED SUPPLY OF MIDGET WHITES

You can mix and match if you like. Hurry supply is limited, first come first serve!

Hi there guys and gals , can any one tell me what this is . My wife say it doesnt look like our other blk austrlop , but i say it does its blk with green highlighted feathers , and dark gray feet . Wifee says eyes are different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom