ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I raise Cochins but they are Bantam. I have a pair of beautiful buffs that I am getting eggs from right now if you would like some eggs or chicks.

I have banty's I need large fowl , they look good if you can get them to grow a bunch I would take em.
big_smile.png

We have some Buff Orpington cockerels available, if anyone wants to improve their flock. The photos are of our breeders, not the cockerels.

We would consider delivering to the little rock area for fuel cost. Contact via PM for prices. Special discount for youth with proof of 4H or FFa membership.

Our Buffs came from Superior Farms. They are Britt, Bacon, Clevenger and Brazelton lines. We have added some from Diamond T (TX) and a daughter of the General from Hincjc Mountain (PA).

47716_jacob_and_gent.jpg

47716_100_0513.jpg

Last edited:

Available: $25 plus shipping. Silver Phoenix from the Exhibition Breeding Program of the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville.

Silver Phoenix, All Other Standard Breed Class, – One of the best known of the ‘long-tailed fowl’ in the US, these birds have been known to grow tails in excess of 20 feet in their native Oriental homeland, but this takes many years to accomplish. Very few, if any, of the Phoenix in the US will grow tails that will ever remotely approach those lengths. However, these birds will grow tails several feet in length when housed and managed properly, but raising these birds does become a challenge when trying to maximize tail growth and preserve quality. Generally they are raised exclusively for ornamental purposes and not for egg production although some strains have been known to be very good egg producers and will lay an egg white to tinted in color. As mature adults they will range in weight from 4-5 pounds each. Not considered to be a great choice as a ‘yard bird’ as they seem to do better in somewhat confined spaces while still allowing room to move about freely.

420017_4237465902596_819086105_n.jpg

551669_4237470062700_1387444107_n.jpg
309078_4237472102751_2112818215_n.jpg
562806_4237474062800_505044215_n.jpg

We are dispersing of our layer flock. We have some Production Red hens (4) and Cuckoo Marans hens (2). All are hatchery quality. They have molted and are laying again. Will sell one or the flock. We also have a mixed breed rooster that can go with the flock. $20 each or $100 for all 6 hens. These lay large dark brown eggs. 870/723-3724 Monticello, Arkansas.

We have enough pullets from our breeding flock we just will not need these anymore.

These Marans are clean legged.

ETA: There is also one hatchery Black Australorp hen available.

Last edited:
I have some young Naked Necks that I need to sell. Mostly cockerals there are a few pullets that I will sell if cockeral(s) are purchased.
Cockerals $3.00 each
pullets $5.00 each

I will make a deal on cockerals if 5 or more are purchased.

Hall Family Farm: How I wish we lived closer. We would take your Marans but we are up in NE Araknsas. But of luck with your ad...we don't have any layers yet but hope to be getting there soon!!

We are dispersing of our layer flock. We have some Production Red hens (4) and Cuckoo Marans hens (2). All are hatchery quality. They have molted and are laying again. Will sell one or the flock. We also have a mixed breed rooster that can go with the flock. $20 each or $100 for all 6 hens. These lay large dark brown eggs. 870/723-3724 Monticello, Arkansas.

We have enough pullets from our breeding flock we just will not need these anymore.

These Marans are clean legged.

There is also one hatchery Black Australorp hen available.
Hall Family Farm: How I wish we lived closer. We would take your Marans but we are up in NE Araknsas. But of luck with your ad...we don't have any layers yet but hope to be getting there soon!!

We will be in Little Rock one day next week. We could meet you there.

Last edited:
I not going to tell anyone about the Barred Polish I got today until I get some pictures to post.

lau.gif

Last edited:
Hey, all!

We don't keep any boys, so I'm wondering if anyone would want the following:

golden sebright boy 2 months old

white cochin bantam boy 2 months old

They came from Ideal.

Thanks!

If you need better pictures let me know.

I am close to ozark, ar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom