ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like fun. Wish we were closer. Maybe next time
hmm.png

I'm going to try to make the swap.
Depends on if I'm exausted or not. We've been pretty busy this week, my grandmother (94 years old) passed away just after midnight Tuesday morning and it has been go go ever since. Plus we have 2 birthdays to celebrate also.

Maybe I'll see some of you there.

I'm going to try to make the swap.
Depends on if I'm exausted or not. We've been pretty busy this week, my grandmother (94 years old) passed away just after midnight Tuesday morning and it has been go go ever since. Plus we have 2 birthdays to celebrate also.

Maybe I'll see some of you there.
Sorry to hear that. My great grandmother, who was 89 years old turning 90 this year, passed away Thursday. Luckily her children had it all under control. They don't waste no time, getting everything ready.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to carpool with me to Lucasville. I have a Mazda p/u with small trailer. Plenty of room for birds. Pay half the fuel. Can meet near Pine Bluff, AR; Little Rock, AR; Memphis, TN;

Have room for 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 children. Its an extended cab. Rear seat is tight but manageable.

We are also willing to transport birds to the show and care for them during the show for anyone in our area that can not attend, but would like to enter birds. PM me to make arrangements.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/592403/2012-apa-annual-meet-lucasville-ohio-october-6-7-2012

i am looking for any Salmon Faverolles from a hatchery that are darker and or redder than they are supposed to be... i am working on a Mahogany Fav's project and allot of the hatchery birds carry it... please PM me if you have any or know some one who does...

Thanks Elias

I have the following chickens for sale:
1 white Dorking roos 2 months old-$5.00
2 Auburn Java Roos 2 months old $5.00 each
2 pair of Black Java's 2 months old $8.00 each
4 Black Java roos 2 months old $3.00 each

4 Calico Cochin Bantam roos 2 months old $8.00 each

Also have 2 Heirloom RIR pullets hatched in March up for adoption for $2.00. These birds are visually impaired but can find there water and feed. They are in good health ortherwise. Must go to a good home and not for dinner.

All these birds are of good quality, not hatchery stock. You can call me at 479-619-5667

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom