ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available for immediate shipment! 5 Blue Orpington Bantam chicks + packing peanuts. Will try to include some show quality chicks from the UA eggs that are hatching. Could be White Silkie, BBR Araucana or Lakenvelder. Otherwise, may be heavy chicks from Ideal Poultry Farms. $100 and buyer pays all shipping cost. Ready to ship Tuesday! First to say mine and call 870/723-3724 gets them.

BLACK/BLUE/SPLASH
Blue/Splash. We acquired these from Dick Hortsman. They have placed Best of Variety several times.

47716_12477_blueorp.jpg
47716_12477_splash.jpg

We will be adding a Blue male from our Dick Hortsman hens and our Majestic Lane Black male to this breeding pen this fall/winter.

BLACK. We acquired these from Majestic Lane Poultry, via one of our 4-H club members. He showed the hen at Crossroads and won Best of Breed, Junior Show.

47716_champion_orp_bntm_jr_crossroads.jpg
47716_blackie.jpg

I will know be selling rose and straight comb Kentucky speck eggs (I only have 1 pair of each comb type so I cant feel large orders put in your order and I will see how many eggs I can get in seven days) I will also take special orders for chicks $2.00 an egg $4.00 a chick.For those of you that dont know Kentucky specks are a rare bantam breed found in a barn in Kentucky 75 years ago all my specks come straight from that line found in the barn specks form family groups and once in that group cocks usually get along specks are slightly larger the O.E.G.B it is said that they where breed to brood O.E.G.B eggs.all my specks are top quality specks are not recognized by any organization.if interested PM me I will not ship eggs.

rose comb cock

rose comb hen

straight comb cock

straight comb hen

Last edited:
they look good !!! i might be interested in some later on... i have a few OEGB and like the looks of the Specks... i would defiantly try to breed the straight comb and rose comb separate if it was me...

i have some Dun OEGB (they call that chocolate) not laying right now but maybe we can work something out maybe a trade... I might would trade some close to adult birds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom