Arkansas Chickens for Sale (or Free)

I would love them but let's see if the lady above wants them first since she asked before me. If she declines or doesn't want to drive that far, I will take them all and can pick up tomorrow. Debbie.

I will have over 39 duck eggs due to hatch by next month!! So if anyone is interested, I will have plenty (if all hatching goes well)!! They will be Ancona (different colors to choose from), Indian Runners (different colors to choose from), Muscovies (mixed colors, I have no clue what I’ll have lol), and I’ll be setting some snowy Call ducks!!!
I’m interested in some call ducks when your ready. Where are you located and how do I teach you? I’m [email protected]

So I'm new to this, I'm in pope county. I know I can't sell my bobwhites or ringnecks but ATM I have turkens, coturnix quail (I'm breeding for celedon egg layers, not quite there but my celedon layers are up), chinese geese goslings and I have a few cayuga/swedish crested duck mixed left. I also have the ability to hatch more of anything I listed and some spotted sussex I can hatch off as well.
*edit, I forgot, guinneas too 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
So I'm new to this, I'm in pope county. I know I can't sell my bobwhites or ringnecks but ATM I have turkens, coturnix quail (I'm breeding for celedon egg layers, not quite there but my celedon layers are up), chinese geese goslings and I have a few cayuga/swedish crested duck mixed left. I also have the ability to hatch more of anything I listed and some spotted sussex I can hatch off as well.
Do you have goslings?

Ayam cemani started hatching today so I can add that to the list too!

Hey y’all, I’ve decided to cut down my flock of ducks because I have so many.

Up for sale are:
Pencil Indian Runner pair- show quality.
White Indian Runner hen- show quality.
Rouen pair- drake is great quality.
Ancona- trio (one drake and two hens).
Muscovies- ducks and ducklings available.
A mix duckling and chick- go together.

Please PM me if you have any questions about these ducks/ducklings. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom