Arkansas Chickens for Sale (or Free)

There is a mad rush on chickens right now for some reason--both hens and babies. Your best luck might be Craigslist or Facebook but do NOT give anyone a deposit. I say this because I am seeing a crazy amount of people lose their money on deposits due to scammers.

I'm looking to add 2-3 pullets or just laying hens to my flock if anyone is selling. I'm located in NW Arkansas.
I have a couple young laying hens you can have if you want them. I have too many right now (over 60) and my hubby is complaining! 😂 They are about a year old this spring (hatched last March). They are a mix from a purebred Cream Legbar roo and Starlight Green, Prairie Bluebell, and Cream Legbar hens. I also have a couple of Black Australorp hens who can go but they are about a year and a half old. Good broodies though!

I can try to get pictures later today if you are interested.

I'm located just north of Conway so not really close but perhaps we could meet in Russellville or something if you want.

I have a couple young laying hens you can have if you want them. I have too many right now (over 60) and my hubby is complaining! 😂 They are about a year old this spring (hatched last March). They are a mix from a purebred Cream Legbar roo and Starlight Green, Prairie Bluebell, and Cream Legbar hens. I also have a couple of Black Australorp hens who can go but they are about a year and a half old. Good broodies though!

I'm located just north of Conway so not really close but perhaps we could meet in Russellville or something if you want.
Sounds interesting. What color eggs would they lay? My son really wants an easter egger for the colored eggs. I'm just looking for a mixed flock so I can tell them apart. I have a Rhode Island White, Rhode Island Red, and a Gold laced Wyandotte.

Sounds interesting. What color eggs would they lay? My son really wants an easter egger for the colored eggs. I'm just looking for a mixed flock so I can tell them apart. I have a Rhode Island White, Rhode Island Red, and a Gold laced Wyandotte.
Their eggs are green and blue. The Australorps lay tan colored eggs, of course! I can get some pictures around lunch time.

If she declines, I want them. :) I live in Little Rock.

OK, here's what I have...

Starlight Green - Ameracauna mix
20230223_120747.jpg

Cream Legbar - Ameracauna - Game Hen Mix

20230223_120621.jpg

Black Australorp - Ameracauna Mix
20230223_120549.jpg

2 or 3 Black Australorps
20230223_120419.jpg

2 purebred Cream Legbar
20230223_120343.jpg

Back