Arkansas folks speak up.........

1241CA09-AC70-4B40-95DC-0A64515A0841.jpeg
A1183A46-89BF-41A6-8495-15DE1CFD4622.jpeg
NWA :frow

Anyone in my area insterested in a 19 week old EE cockerel ? This guy is harassing the girls and decided yesterday to start the whole “stand tall and flap his wings” at me when I’m near the run. He was included in a “rainbow special” of layers I received in April.
Figured as long as he behaved and we shared a mutual respect, then he could stay. Well, he’s a randy dandy who won’t take no for an answer and the girls have started hiding in the coop to avoid him. He hasn’t yet been aggressive towards me when I’m in the run with him but I’m not sure I want to take any chances. I’ll update with recent pics this evening.

Last edited:
Hey y'all! We're in Eastern AR, in the Delta... The land of mosquitoes! On the other side of the Mighty Mississippi from Memphis, TN. Our (grab bag) flock of 24 is our first and I'm glad to be here on BYC! Learning something new every single day! How y'all doin', fellow Arkies?

Welcome neighbor! Lots to read and learn here.

Hey y'all! We're in Eastern AR, in the Delta... The land of mosquitoes! On the other side of the Mighty Mississippi from Memphis, TN. Our (grab bag) flock of 24 is our first and I'm glad to be here on BYC! Learning something new every single day! How y'all doin', fellow Arkies?
Hey! NEA here, Jonesboro area. My son is a Memphis firefighter so be sure to wave at him as he drives by on his way to work

Hey! NEA here, Jonesboro area. My son is a Memphis firefighter so be sure to wave at him as he drives by on his way to work

Love it! I went to college at stAte! Go Indians! I got in under the wire before the switch to Red Wolves. Haha! My grandparents were born and raised in Jonesboro and I still have family that lives up there!

Back
Top Bottom