Arkansas folks speak up.........

@Robeenop That's really good to know. I'm not sure my flock would be up for me capturing them....the brown Leghorns and Easter eggers are curious of me, but all keep a distance. The production reds are far easier to capture. I suppose I could attempt to catch them after dark when they've already gotten on their roost. Bit just knowing vaseline can protect their combs and wattles is super helpful information.

Hello Arkansas Folks!

My sister has a Nigerian Dwarf buckling for sale. He is able to be registered and will be sent with the paperwork so you can have him registered if you’d like. He is 6 months old and a very flashy boy, with blue eyes and a calico looking coat! If you are interested please PM me for more information on him, thank you!!

I’m in Quitman! I have a lot of colors.

Drakes: Fawn & White, Blue Bibbed, Silver Bibbed, Black, Mallard, and Emery Pencil.

Hens: Silver, White, Mallard, Emery Pencil, Pencil, Blue, Chocolate, and Fawn & White.
Yea that’s pretty far from me! I’m going to try and find some local first but if I don’t find any soon then I think I’ll get with you about shipping! You are the closest I’ve found for shipping. Would you mind to send me a PM with pics of your flock and price with shipping?

Yea that’s pretty far from me! I’m going to try and find some local first but if I don’t find any soon then I think I’ll get with you about shipping! You are the closest I’ve found for shipping. Would you mind to send me a PM with pics of your flock and price with shipping?
I don’t mind at all! I’ll get pictures tomorrow because it’s dark!

Back
Top Bottom