Arkansas folks speak up.........

cajunlizz I PM'd ya....
frow.gif

Hi to all you Arkansawyers. I'm in Monticello. Is anyone near here? I have two little Cochin Banty roosters that I need to find a home for.

Parsonswife, what part of South Ark. are you in? I'm a minister's wife, too.

Last edited:
Hello to all !! We live near Beebe and Cabot. I have met so many people from selling my extra hens this year that are wanting to be self sufficient. One lady already knew about the BYC website too!!! WOW !!!! Glad to see their are alot of Arkansas folks here !
smile.png

My husband is pastor of Pauline Baptist in Monticello. We've been here for 3 years now. I love South Arkansas because the people are so nice.

great to meet you.

I'm not near Mountain Home, but I do know of a gal who shows poodles and I think runs a grooming shop (maybe?) who lives there. I used to live in Clinton, and went to Mountain Home a few times. Gorgeous country up there.

Mtn Home chick- Cackle hatchery is located toward the Oklahoma border side of MO. Your about 3 1/2 to 4 hours away.
It would probally be easier to go up to MO and across if you want to drive it to pick up chick(ens). We used to pastor at Harrison, we came quite regular to Mtn. Home for Rallies and fellowship meetings. My husband built a house for a couple on the Lake...we enjoyed our time there.

Juliechick- I don't know where that church is..but it's great to meet you...AND I only know where a few things are at Monticello...lol (Walmarts-Cato's- Barber- & Christian book store)....We were supposed to be there for a Rally last night, but had company come. Monticello is in our section, Warren, Hamburg, McGehee, etc... we have been here for 2 1/2 years now. People are great, the rest, we'll somebody has to live here...
tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom