Arkansas folks speak up.........

We wrer camping close to there last week. Awful.
sad.png

My cousin lives up there. She and here hubby have a church. They are housing some ppl and trying to help the families reunite. She says that the park is gone. She also says that she has never felt so helpless in her life.
sad.png

It's just so unbelievable that this happened so quickly with no warning. We know someone who's friends lost their little 7 year old girl. She was camping with friends. Her friend and her grandmother were also lost.

Hi Arkansas Peeps. Hope you are all well today. I haven't posted in a while as have been working lots to save for a vacation. I live near the Mountain Home area and have 2 roosters that are up for grabs. PM me if you want them as I can only have hens because of a noise ordinance. One is a Lavender Americana and the other is a Black easter egger. They are beautiful but just started cockadoodledooing this week lol. They were hatched in late February.

Quote:
Anyone in the Russellville area needing any Welsummers roos. I have about 9 that are about 2-3 months old and looking really nice. But that is about 6-7 too many. Also, have a young trio of cuckoo marans to sell.

Back
Top Bottom