Arkansas folks speak up.........

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by wranglerFB, Mar 9, 2008.

1. FarmGirl01

FarmGirl01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    We wrer camping close to there last week. Awful.[​IMG]

2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] Body count is up to 20. [​IMG]

3. littledel

littledel Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2010
    Russellville, Arkansas
    Brings us all back to the real world real quick hearing about all those poor souls that drowned. Lets all keep them and their families in our prayers.

4. FarmGirl01

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    My cousin lives up there. She and here hubby have a church. They are housing some ppl and trying to help the families reunite. She says that the park is gone. She also says that she has never felt so helpless in her life.[​IMG]

5. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    It's just so unbelievable that this happened so quickly with no warning. We know someone who's friends lost their little 7 year old girl. She was camping with friends. Her friend and her grandmother were also lost.

6. lolalucy

lolalucy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Cotter, AR
    Hi Arkansas Peeps. Hope you are all well today. I haven't posted in a while as have been working lots to save for a vacation. I live near the Mountain Home area and have 2 roosters that are up for grabs. PM me if you want them as I can only have hens because of a noise ordinance. One is a Lavender Americana and the other is a Black easter egger. They are beautiful but just started cockadoodledooing this week lol. They were hatched in late February.

7. FarmGirl01

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    Quote:You lucky thing.[​IMG] You live close to my favorite spot. Mountain View. I love those caverns.

8. lolalucy

lolalucy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Cotter, AR
    We love it here. We fish a couple times a week and try to get out in the canoe a couple times a month.

9. FarmGirl01

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    Sound like you could vacation in your backyard.[​IMG]

10. littledel

littledel Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2010
    Russellville, Arkansas
    Quote:Anyone in the Russellville area needing any Welsummers roos. I have about 9 that are about 2-3 months old and looking really nice. But that is about 6-7 too many. Also, have a young trio of cuckoo marans to sell.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by