Arkansas folks speak up.........

Thank you RayRay! JFreeman it is in Beebe Arkansas, that is right by Cabot or Jacksonville if you aren't familiar with the area.

I have been. Its not too difficult to get there, and if you get lost you can stop anywhere in town. They all know where it is just say you want the flea market with the livestock (there are a couple flea markets).

Directions to the Beebe Flea Market - Saturdays Only

From Cabot & locations south go North on U.S. Highway 67
From Searcy & locations north go South on U.S. Highway 67

U.S. Highway 67 Exit 28 - Go East on West Center Street (AR 367) to Henry Dewitt Dr. (first traffic light) and turn right. You can't miss it. It's down approx 1/2 - 1 block on the right hand side.

There is loads of parking but get there early because the parking fills up fast (unless it's super cold or raining! lol)

Honestly haven't been in a while but that's because we don't have alot of spare change at the moment. You can find some pretty good deals there, but (as with everything in life) there's a bunch of junk too. Buyer beware! :)

Last edited:
Directions to the Beebe Flea Market - Saturdays Only

From Cabot & locations south go North on U.S. Highway 67
From Searcy & locations north go South on U.S. Highway 67

U.S. Highway 67 Exit 28 - Go East on West Center Street (AR 367) to Henry Dewitt Dr. (first traffic light) and turn left.  You can't miss it.  It's down approx 1/2 - 1 block on the right hand side. 

There is loads of parking but get there early because the parking fills up fast (unless it's super cold or raining! lol)

Honestly haven't been in a while but that's because we don't have alot of spare change at the moment.  You can find some pretty good deals there, but (as with everything in life) there's a bunch of junk too.  Buyer beware!  :)

Been a while since I've been also. Too cold right now.
Well Saturday if not raining or too cold it will be butchering time at my house. Anyone wat to join in the fun?

I’m looking for a window too. I’ve got four from a late broody hatch that needs to go in the freezer but looking at the weather, I don’t see that happening up here for over a week. That’s another benefit to me of using dual purpose for meat instead of broilers, I can wait.

I’ve got the two cockerels separated so I can start collecting hatching eggs tomorrow and have the right rooster for that. It’s time to get ready for a July butchering. I don’t worry about cold and wet up here for that in July.

I'm hoping to find some cages, but I'm also interested in meeting the animal breeders and sellers.

I’m looking for a window too. I’ve got four from a late broody hatch that needs to go in the freezer but looking at the weather, I don’t see that happening up here for over a week. That’s another benefit to me of using dual purpose for meat instead of broilers, I can wait.

I’ve got the two cockerels separated so I can start collecting hatching eggs tomorrow and have the right rooster for that. It’s time to get ready for a July butchering. I don’t worry about cold and wet up here for that in July.

I have 11 to butcher. My brother says that he wants to butcher some ducks also. We'll see how many that we can get done. The weather here is calling for a 40% chance of rain on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom