Arkansas folks speak up.........

How exciting baby duckies in the mail my first 6 wh eggs should hatch the 22 I'm excited about that also traded off my 2 tsc ducklings one was a Swedish one a black runner for a 5 hole nesting box ($40value on fb) also solo 2 roosters today and he's coming back tmrw to buy 3 more roosters so looks like I won't be butchering any roosters next month

If you get them now they would hatch before my birthday... and we could buy them from you when you come to Beebe in May!

Haha patience is not my strong suit! I'm thinking of getting new quails since mine STILL aren't laying, I swear they are defective!

Haha patience is not my strong suit! I'm thinking of getting new quails since mine STILL aren't laying, I swear they are defective!
lol that's most people I'm going to pick up 6 pure blooded white Chinese goose eggs tmrw :) the woman's giving them to me free I'm excited about that I'll be happy if only one hatches I want a guard goose

Gosh so much reading and who knew goose eggs were so different than chicken and duck eggs like when I turn the egg its end over end instead of rolling the egg there's also the misting which I do for my duck eggs and apparently submerging the egg in 99.5 degree water every other day after 2nd week of incubation I will not be doing the submerging I've never seen a mother goose heat up water and dunk her egg in it I figure misting will be just fine

6 Chinese goose eggs in with my welsh Harlequin eggs and 2 quail and 2 turkey eggs

Back
Top Bottom