Arkansas folks speak up.........

yuckyuck.gif
. Glad you are okay and looking on the bright side. It was a pretty snake. Sorry your hubby didn't know his reptiles. However they do like to eat eggs so probably just as well. They will also take babies.

This was my mothers' day gift. My mama llama had her baby!
love.gif
What a cutie! I want to cuddle a llama now. If I ever had a llama, I would have to name it Kuzco. I love that show!

I'm glad your husband
Glad you're okay! More glad it wasn't a cottonmouth! I had a buddy get bit by a copperhead while we were fishing....Bad, scary stuff!

I picked up a baby copperhead as a child and didn't really know any better. I was about 8 years old, and I picked it up, carried it around, and my dad freaked out. LOL Good times.. Good times... But yes, scary stuff.

:yuckyuck . Glad you are okay and looking on the bright side. It was a pretty snake. Sorry your hubby didn't know his reptiles. However they do like to eat eggs so probably just as well. They will also take babies. This was my mothers' day gift. My mama llama had her baby!:love
What a cutie! I want to cuddle a llama now. If I ever had a llama, I would have to name it Kuzco. I love that show!
I'm glad your husband Glad you're okay! More glad it wasn't a cottonmouth! I had a buddy get bit by a copperhead while we were fishing....Bad, scary stuff!
I picked up a baby copperhead as a child and didn't really know any better. I was about 8 years old, and I picked it up, carried it around, and my dad freaked out. LOL Good times.. Good times... But yes, scary stuff.
Did it bite you!?

Ozarkjeep, Bluehenlover, anyone else around Fayetteville,
Do you know when and where the next chicken-swap will be? I want to swap or check out some Polish-Frizzles or Silkies. Haven't heard about any chicken-swaps in a long time.

Most of the people who live near me wrote back in 2008, when this thread started. I just found it! Hope you guys are still here, cause I'm fairly new at this chicken, and hatching thing, and would enjoy cyber-neighbors who also enjoy chickens, and chicken-auctions, and swaps.

Most of the people who live near me wrote back in 2008, when this thread started. I just found it! Hope you guys are still here, cause I'm fairly new at this chicken, and hatching thing, and would enjoy cyber-neighbors who also enjoy chickens, and chicken-auctions, and swaps.

Greetings from Rogers/Garfield! If you do find out about any poultry shows keep us posted on the Arkansas Swap Meets/shows/Meet Up! I, too, would love to attend one!!!
Check out Craigslist - I've seen some listings recently for silkies!
Happy to know a local NWA memeber
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom