Arkansas folks speak up.........

Well we officially put 96 eggs in the incubator sunday. White silkie, salmon faverolle, cubalaya, barred Wyandotte, Sicilian buttercups, silver lakenvelder, silver spangled hamburg.
Woohoo. Can't wait to see what all happens. We didn't originally ask for all those but that's what u of a gave us.
Anyone else hatched any u of a eggs this year??????
how do you get them from u o a?

Well we officially put 96 eggs in the incubator sunday. White silkie, salmon faverolle, cubalaya, barred Wyandotte, Sicilian buttercups, silver lakenvelder, silver spangled hamburg.
Woohoo. Can't wait to see what all happens. We didn't originally ask for all those but that's what u of a gave us.
Anyone else hatched any u of a eggs this year??????

I got an email of the available breeds this year from U of A but we haven't ordered any this year. With the 4H pullet chain coming up I want to put the 'bator up after this current hatch is over so our brooder isn't full when the Amber Links get here.

I got an email of the available breeds this year from U of A but we haven't ordered any this year. With the 4H pullet chain coming up I want to put the 'bator up after this current hatch is over so our brooder isn't full when the Amber Links get here.

Ours should be out by then. Our 4h amberlinks are coming in late this year. They aren't coming til the first week in may!!!!

Located between Forrest City and West Memphis. Have mixed flocks,ducks,chickens. Covered up with fertile duck eggs. Have barred cochin and buff orphs on third day incubation. Anyone close? We are looking for turkey poults? I stumbled upon this site looking for advice about the LG incubator.Thought it was cool to see all ya'll Arkansas folks on here WOO PIG !!!!!!

Hi we are located between Forrest City and West Memphis in a little town called Black Fish Lake. Anyone close?

Welcome to the new folks.
From Mabelvake.

I just set eggs today. I can't reveal right now how many because I'm on the Easter Hatch S Ling here on BYC. They're having a contest with people guessing how many eggs will be set for the HAL.

Back
Top Bottom