Arkansas folks speak up.........

Batesville AR - down to three birds from 26 , neighbors dogs hit me hard this winter. I will be looking for hatching eggs early Jan 2014 to rebuild flock. I have found someone in AR that appears to have outstanding RIR so I will be getting some from her. I would welcome other eggs from good birds. Good birds are those that are breed to the breeds original purpose, which includes egg size.

I'm in Rogers. Hav2e 10 5 1/2 week old chicks from Cackle Hatchery. Going to Washington County Fair tomorrow to look at the chickens. I think I have 3 silver duckwing phoenix cockerals and only need 1 if anyone is interested in taking one once sex is confirmed. They are very tame. Wish I could keep all but isuspect problems are on the horizon

I feel like a kid on christmas morning! Day 20 of my first time incubating, had three pips this morning, then one zipped a few hours later and within an hour was fully hatched. :) think I'll be hovering over this incubator for the next 48 hours lol

I feel like a kid on christmas morning! Day 20 of my first time incubating, had three pips this morning, then one zipped a few hours later and within an hour was fully hatched.
smile.png
think I'll be hovering over this incubator for the next 48 hours lol
Congrats.
jumpy.gif

I've been away from BYC for a few months. Summer was busy! We now have our first county fair under our belt (1 reserve, 2 blues, and a white ribbon) and have cut back on some of our flock. I decided to focus on just a few Wyandotte colors, and my 10 y.o. daughter is starting out with her own cochin bantam flock. I'm hoping this means more free time and a smaller feed bill! LOL

I am looking for a nice blue LF Wyandotte rooster so if anyone knows where I can find one, let me know. I lost my best breeder roo last spring. I would be willing to drive a few hours if someone has one.

Hello from Kansas City! My DH is from Harrison and we wish to return to his home state. We've been looking for our little slice of heaven in the NW. Hoping to close a deal soon and make our move in the spring. I just wanted to say howdy to future neighbors and friends.

Back
Top Bottom