Arkansas folks speak up.........

Welcome!
frow.gif
Thank you, Puddin' Fluff :D

Eggs hatching today or tomorrow! We had 12 birds: 5 EE hens and 1 Rooster, 2 Minorca hens and 1 Rooster, 2 brown leghorn hens, and 1 white leghorn hen. Unfortunately we lost the Minorca Roo and hen a week after collecting eggs :(. So we are looking at either straight EEs, straight Minorcas, or a plethora of mixed breeds. Will post updates later!!

Last edited:
Eggs hatching today or tomorrow! We had 12 birds: 5 EE hens and 1 Rooster, 2 Minorca hens and 1 Rooster, 2 brown leghorn hens, and 1 white leghorn hen. Unfortunately we lost the Minorca Roo and hen a week after collecting eggs :(. So we are looking at either straight EEs, straight Minorcas, or a plethora of mixed breeds. Will post updates later!!

Got anything yet?

My eggs aren't going to hatch. My silkie stopped sitting, and there were quiet a few rotten ones!

[COLOR=333333]Hirsch?[/COLOR]
I buy from the co-op most times but sometimes I go to Caldwell feed my chickens won't eat dumor unless they are really hungry l worked at Caldwell feeds so I know its quality. Tindle brand is also available but my chickens turn their nose up at it as well.

Back
Top Bottom