Arkansas folks speak up.........

Draye, technically the Boston Mountains cover over 5,000 square miles so I’m not sure how close he is, but I’m a little Southwest of Fayetteville near Prairie Grove. If he works in Fayetteville we should be able to meet up.

Yeah, by the odds are about 25% of the offspring would be mottled and maybe 75% of the pullets would lay green eggs. The odds never work out the way they are supposed to, last year I had one hatch with 5 cockerels and 14 pullets. What are the odds of that?

I can’t guarantee the eggs will actually be from one of the red pullets but I can come close to getting you eggs from the three reds or that black with gold head in the nest in those pictures. Let me know.

Draye, technically the Boston Mountains cover over 5,000 square miles so I’m not sure how close he is, but I’m a little Southwest of Fayetteville near Prairie Grove. If he works in Fayetteville we should be able to meet up.

Yeah, by the odds are about 25% of the offspring would be mottled and maybe 75% of the pullets would lay green eggs. The odds never work out the way they are supposed to, last year I had one hatch with 5 cockerels and 14 pullets. What are the odds of that?

I can’t guarantee the eggs will actually be from one of the red pullets but I can come close to getting you eggs from the three reds or that black with gold head in the nest in those pictures. Let me know.

I will when I can get him when he will be heading this way, I let you know in advance though.

I think he said that he drives about an hour each way to get to work. He and his wife lives on or near her mothers kand. Her mother has a dairy.

Last edited:
New to Arkansas. Came from Iowa.
. Not new to chickens. Have a few extra roosters. Have several 3week old mystery roos included from Ideal hatchery as packing peanuts. Also have 2 beautiful Phoenix adult roos and a Salmon Faverrolle. Flippin Arkansas. Any neighbors out there?

Last edited:
@ARose4Heaven
Welcome to AR! Hope you love it as much as I do. Beautiful state & friendly people
1f60a.png

I have two Egger roosters for sale in North west Arkansas. I'm also looking for a few additional hens. Anyone near me with some to sell?

New to Arkansas. Came from Iowa.
. Not new to chickens. Have a few extra roosters. Have several 3week old mystery roos included from Ideal hatchery as packing peanuts. Also have 2 beautiful Phoenix adult roos and a Salmon Faverrolle. Flippin Arkansas. Any neighbors out there?

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom