Arkansas folks speak up.........

Yankee looks ready to go!
1f60a.png

I'm from Greenwood, Arkansas and a pastors wife.I love animals in general. We have two dogs. One is a lab/mix that weighs 75 pounds, the other one is a min/pin chia that weighs 1 pound and 12 ounces. We have four River Runner ducks, One tuxedo cat, And 15 cinnamon queen six week old chickens. We also feed a stray cat that lives in our barn.

Yes, I have two female fawn colored rivers and two male black ones. I originally bought 5 fawn female River runners but three were killed by a visiting dog. Then a friend had five Black ones given to her. Her three female river runners were killed and she was concerned about critters getting the final two males. I reluctantly took them, but they are wearing out my two girls. So I will probably be looking at friendly home for them.

Hail from Fayetteville here. First time crazy chicken lady. I've got 10 little chicks although two are going to my mom when they're big enough to join her flock. I just put them out in the coop tonight for the first time. I've got the heat lamp out there but hopefully won't need it long, I'm terrified of a fire! Most have lots of feathers now but 4 of them I got later.

Back
Top Bottom