Arkansas folks speak up.........

I just figure I'm on my own. I have lots of books & would try to deal with the problem. I do have a Veterinarian who I go to church with, but he would just give advice (I don't know if he takes fowl at his office). This website would be our best bet as far as help. Everyone on here knows a LOT & are super friendly
1f496.png
1f60a.png

Newbie from Little Rock! I had chickens a few years ago when I was living in NWA, but took me a little while to find the right spot in Little Rock. I'm now on an acre and just started raising 6 chicks (I've had them for 5 weeks now). I've used this website as a resource forever, but I'm just now joining. Look forward to getting to know y'all!

Newbie from Little Rock! I had chickens a few years ago when I was living in NWA, but took me a little while to find the right spot in Little Rock. I'm now on an acre and just started raising 6 chicks (I've had them for 5 weeks now). I've used this website as a resource forever, but I'm just now joining. Look forward to getting to know y'all!

Hail from Fayetteville here. First time crazy chicken lady. I've got 10 little chicks although two are going to my mom when they're big enough to join her flock. I just put them out in the coop tonight for the first time. I've got the heat lamp out there but hopefully won't need it long, I'm terrified of a fire! Most have lots of feathers now but 4 of them I got later.

Welcome to you both. Mabelvale.

@amypri

Welcome from the Benton area, glad you joined us in all :)the fun.

Mucho Chickens: I don't remember seeing you on here before. So if you're new welcome to you also. I'm in Sardis.

I’m not totally sure who’s new and who’s not either, so welcome to all I’ve missed. :frow I’m glad to see all the newer people here, we need the help to keep this thread active. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

Hi all! New to this thread but not BYC...live in Jonesboro and have had chickens for going on 4 years now I believe....currently 10 total plus 2 dogs and a rabbit

Hello & welcome
1f60a.png
@cforrester
Thanks!

Are there any others on here in the NEA area? I'm needing hatching eggs and can't seem to find any local. Planning to set my incubator up for a 2nd grade class so they can learn all about incubation, chick development and hatching.

Back
Top Bottom