Arkansas folks speak up.........

It's been quiet on here a while, glad you woke us back up.

I have a hatch going on right now. Since I have a black rat snake in the general area of the coop eating mice and rats, I put five eggs under the broody and set another 14 in the incubator. I don't know how many hatched under the broody (I've seen at least 3) but 11 of the 14 hatched in the incubator. So she will have at least 14. As soon as I finish on this forum I'm heading out to take those 11 incubator chicks to her.

Anybody have a hen prone to broodiness in NW Arkansas that they wouldn't mind parting with? Don't have much but will pay. I'm not really interested in bantams/ prefer duel purpose or laying breed//// Im in bella Vista for the moment// thanks in advance

Well got a call from animal control about my guineas getting on the road. We have 10 acres but for some reason they love to cross the road and go to the neighbors. They said they don't care but who knows. Officer was like you have to keep them on your property. Any suggestions?

Glad to finally other chicken folks in AR! I am in Ward. I have a 9 week old White faced Black Spanish Cockerel to re home. I already have 2, for my 45 hens. A Amber link and a Bearded Buff Polish. He is gorgeous. But cannot stay.

Okay folks, I hatched out two Ayam Cemani chicks and it looks like they are both little roos! I can only keep one of them. It also looks like I might have two Icelandic Roos as well out of the last hatch. (It honestly looks like most of my hatch were roos... darn it)
I'm gonna have to rehome the roos if possible. They'll be four weeks old at the end of the month. If you're interested let me know!

Back
Top Bottom