Arkansas folks speak up.........

I put up an ad on the 8 week+ thread if anyone is interested in my 2 extra Australorp roosters. I'm just looking for a good home for them before my guys get old enough to start doing some real damage to themselves or the pullets.

Attachments

• IMG_20200517_110024~2.jpg
    IMG_20200517_110024~2.jpg
    981.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20200517_110044~2.jpg
    IMG_20200517_110044~2.jpg
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 3
I put up an ad on the 8 week+ thread if anyone is interested in my 2 extra Australorp roosters. I'm just looking for a good home for them before my guys get old enough to start doing some real damage to themselves or the pullets.
I've decided to stay away from black cockerels, since black is such a dominant trait, all my chicks were hatching out black regardless of the color of my hens.

Well that's something I didn't know! 🤯 I guess that will make it even easier than I thought for me to tell if my Silkie roo Danny who happens to be a nice creamy white or my black Australorp Johnny is fathering chicks in my little flock! 😂

Hi! I’m new here from Benton! I just got a long-awaited flock of EE varieties, Salmon Faverolles, Black Copper Marans, Silkies, a Brahma, a Jersey Giant, Buff and Lavender Orpingtons, and a Swedish Flower Hen 🥰 They’re almost 2 weeks old and I’m working on transitioning them to the heat...& preparing myself for losses, since it seems like chickens are more fragile than what my great-grandparents said haha!
Does anyone here use hemp bedding? That was my original plan haha, but the coop has cost more than we anticipated, so we are going to try it later.
I’m excited to communicate with other Arkansans, since a lot of my questions have to do with our climate, etc.

Does anyone here use hemp bedding? That was my original plan haha, but the coop has cost more than we anticipated, so we are going to try it later.

We ordered hemp for our coop. We used pine shavings in the beginning but this hemp is AWESOME. Once we finished building our big coop, we put hemp in there. It’s sooo much easier to clean, smells like hemp still even days later lol as long as you clean it daily or every other day, and can be cleaned with a kitty litter scooper. 😁 Makes it super easy to put in compost too. Very little to no dust, and didn’t irritate my nasal passages either. 😂 It’s good stuff if you can swing the initial cost!

We ordered hemp for our coop. We used pine shavings in the beginning but this hemp is AWESOME. Once we finished building our big coop, we put hemp in there. It’s sooo much easier to clean, smells like hemp still even days later lol as long as you clean it daily or every other day, and can be cleaned with a kitty litter scooper. 😁 Makes it super easy to put in compost too. Very little to no dust, and didn’t irritate my nasal passages either. 😂 It’s good stuff if you can swing the initial cost!
Thanks, @xXDestinyXx ! Do you mind to share where you purchased your hemp from?

Hi everyone, long give no talk, been too busy with new baby to be on the computer too much but here I am again. I have 2 black cochin bantam roosters and a few mille fleur d'uccle bantam roosters I would like to get $5 a peace for as well as some mixed American /saipan gamefowl stags and roosters that are on the small side $15

I am currently located in Bella Vista arkansas

I will send pics upon request

Hi everyone, long give no talk, been too busy with new baby to be on the computer too much but here I am again. I have 2 black cochin bantam roosters and a few mille fleur d'uccle bantam roosters I would like to get $5 a peace for as well as some mixed American /saipan gamefowl stags and roosters that are on the small side $15

I am currently located in Bella Vista arkansas

I will send pics upon request

Free!

Welp things are changing quickly.. Looking for home for a black bantam cochin rooster, a pair of cochin bantams (black cockerel, brown pullet), several d'uccles(mille fleur, suspect they are all roosters) and several pure and mixed American gamefowl pairs/trios. Free. Need to be gone by the 5th. What I can't home will be processed, I would rather not as these where all pets..

Free!

Back
Top Bottom