Arkansas folks speak up.........

mixed roo has been claimed by peeper
wink.png

They are doing 2009 Summer Cereal Drive up at War Memorial Stadium. They are trying to get 22,000 boxes of cereal to spell HERO on the field. The Summer Cereal Drive is to help feed hungry children through the summer since there is no school and they don't have access to the free breakfast and lunch program. I have talked to him through email a few times and I blog on the station's website quite a bit, but wow it was so cool meeting him in person!

I have a LG Incubator and a Hovabator Incubator and an LG Egg Turner for sale that I can bring if anyone interested. They are used, but in good shape. I bought them used, and haven't taken the LG Incubator out of the box. I will take reasonable offers.

Hi guys,

Just dropping by to say hello. I've been staying home and taking care of my little dog Dixie. She still can't walk at all, but the last few times I took her out to pee, her back legs came up off the ground while I was supporting her and expressing her bladder. I'm thinking this might be a good thing, but I'm just guessing. It's movement, so I'd think any movement is good movement. I sure hope she gets over this. She's been crying alot in her box at night, but she has to stay confined. Poor thing.

De, I don't guess I'm going to be able to get the rabbit after all. Things are just rough right now. In fact, I think I'm going to just have to find my rabbit a home. Wish I could remember what breed he is. He's small, white, super soft, red eyes....not the big meat rabbit, but a small breed.

Scot, I wish there was a way to get that BR hen from you soon. I have to drive to HS today, but have to come right back because of Dixie. I can't leave her that long at a time. If you have to sell her before I can get her I understand.

Gotta run, wish I had time to chat.

Quote:
If you bring seramas, i am done for!

I'm not bringing any birds unless someone here specifically ask for them. I'd be disappointed if I had to bring them back.

With that I have 13 week old roos:

Duffy: Polish/EE mixed roo - pictures above - looking like a polish black copper maran LOL

Teddy: Beautiful blue and red EE roo with gorgeous muffs and beard.

Betty Boy: Very sweet cream colored EE roo with some light red splashes.

RueRoo - Solid white mature EE very randy rooster. I'm tired of seeing my BO's bald heads. There's obviously not enough of them for him. Pic below.

DSCN0265.jpg

DSCN0258.jpg

Last edited:
Scot, I wish there was a way to get that BR hen from you soon. I have to drive to HS today, but have to come right back because of Dixie. I can't leave her that long at a time. If you have to sell her before I can get her I understand.

She is yours. I will hold onto her for you. We will figure something out to get her to you sometime soon. Just take care of that pup.​

Back
Top Bottom