Arkansas folks speak up.........

Still here in Little Rock!
lau.gif

Born in Paragould, grew up in Hot Springs, and now live north of Paragould. My oldest son did high school rodeos in Mena and Glenwood as well as others in the area. Took me nearly 10 years before I could get used to swimming in the murky red water around here after growing up around beautiful clear lakes and streams!

My response is:
Yeah, but I just traded.
I just don't say that it was money that I traded for the chicken.
OH MY! I thought I was the only sneak?
My son and his wife work long hours, so I get the 3 grandkids on and off the bus.We only live 2 miles apart. Therfore we have chickens at his house ( long story). He is new to this and usually the one bringing in new chicks. Since we have nearly 80 birds over the last 4 months he decided he had better be done. Last Sunday I had to get feed and couldn't resist 5 Buff chicks and 5 New Hampshire Reds. Put them in the brooder with the rest he bought last week. He finally noticed last nite!!! All I could say was "but they were on sale". { But they were! } He just shook his head.....
Guess I better get off here and start building another coop! Oops, make that 2 more. There are 18 mix breed and 2 bantam eggs in the incubator due to hatch May 31.
P.S. We are raising for freezer and eggs. So there wont be as many soon????

North of Paragould, 36 miles. West of Piggott 10 miles. East of Corning 26 miles. Old community. Used to have a real school, store and a community center. Only the old buildings are there now. It is still on gravel road. North East corner of the state by the Missouri Boot heel.

North of Paragould, 36 miles. West of Piggott 10 miles. East of Corning 26 miles. Old community. Used to have a real school, store and a community center. Only the old buildings are there now. It is still on gravel road. North East corner of the state by the Missouri Boot heel.
Okay.
You are way up north then.

Back
Top Bottom