History:
Family:
BYC username:

*Will finish later*

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
BTW, Eric and Baby arent mates yet.
tongue.png

Eric walked up to Baby, wondering why the random she-wolf was laying on his territory. " Who are you?" he asked, his deep voice stern, but not mean.

Skull can join when he comes, as a town dog.

Sassy is in the pack.

Boulder needs to be accepted.
tongue.png

Bella walked over to Boulder, the fur on her shoulders bristling. " What are you doing on our territory?"

Baby looked at him with Blue eyes "Hello Cutie! I am Baby! Who are you!" she said sweetly and happily and rolled onto her belly "Sorry is this Den?" she said looking at the Den covered by Lichen.

Skull woke up and walked out opf his dog door and walked through the forest.

Sassy began to snore even louder in her sleep in the warm covered Den.

Boulder bristled and curled back his lip in a snarl "She-Dog I can go anywhere I want!" he snapped, his muscles twitched with anger.​

Eric looked down on her with a slight smile. " Yes, this is my den. I am Eric. "
Red walked into Sassy's den and jumped on her.
She narrowed her eyes. " Whoever you are, my brother hasn't accepted you yet!" she snapped, her loyalty to the pack showing.

Quote:
Bella spotted her and dropped the rabbitt she was carrying. " Hello" she said, her voice friendly.

Kanti stopped herself, dust billowing out from under her paws as she halted. "H-hi..." she said quietly. As she spoke, she barely made eye contact with Bella.

Bella smiled reassuringly. " I am Bella. Are you wishing to join this pack?"

Quote:
"Hello," He replied, dipping his head.

" I am Eric, Alpha dog of this territory. Who are you, and are you wishing to join this pack?" he said firmly

"Bernard, and yes, I am wishing to join this pack."

Quote:
" I am Eric, Alpha dog of this territory. Who are you, and are you wishing to join this pack?" he said firmly

"Bernard, and yes, I am wishing to join this pack."

" Alright. Come with me please, and you can tell me a little about yourself as we walk. Your talents, previous experience..." he said, settling into a long walk towards the camp.

Quote:
(I thought she wasn't allowed to have pups
tongue.png
)

"Yes sir!" Zoe said, "Taquo, wanna come?" She asked Taquo

( OI! I think I got them mixed. Erase previous post)
He placed the pup next to Zoe. " Your pup's been wandering, Zoe"
Then he trotted to Charlotte. " I need you to track down a raccon that was near the Queen's den. Kill it, unless it has foaming mouth disease. Then report to me. Oh, and take a warrior. Bella or Taquo. "
( this was before he went to meet Bernard)

(
lol.png
)
Zoe licked Ann, and scolded her softly before whispering a "Thank You" to Eric. Charlotte swiftly stood "Yes, sir. I'll take Taquo. You know where it was heading?" She asked in her slightly low yet feminine tone.

Quote:
( OI! I think I got them mixed. Erase previous post)
He placed the pup next to Zoe. " Your pup's been wandering, Zoe"
Then he trotted to Charlotte. " I need you to track down a raccon that was near the Queen's den. Kill it, unless it has foaming mouth disease. Then report to me. Oh, and take a warrior. Bella or Taquo. "
( this was before he went to meet Bernard)

(
lol.png
)
Zoe licked Ann, and scolded her softly before whispering a "Thank You" to Eric. Charlotte swiftly stood "Yes, sir. I'll take Taquo. You know where it was heading?" She asked in her slightly low yet feminine tone.

He nodded.
He pointed with his muzzle past the Queen's den. " That-away. "
Taquo trotted up. " I am to come wiht you to hunt a raccoon? Sounds fun" he said, his terrier hunting instinct showing.

Back
Top Bottom