ARRGHH ~ New 2-legged Predator!

You could write on their bellies with lip stick

GO HOME

(I'm just kidding. Do we remember the dog that was spray painted?)

Maybe you could let them play in the chicken poop and then send them home.
lau.gif

Quote:
roll.png

I'd call Child Protection Services. Having a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old roaming the neighborhood in undergarments and diapers is not acceptable. My parents were fosters when I was growing up and I cannot tell you how many children were placed with us for the exact same thing - one was under 2 and found roaming the HIGHWAY!
Apparently the saying 'It takes a village to raise a child' is referring to the village idiots children.
hmm.png

As for the coop, you could probably put one of those sliding/turning latches on the top and it would be sufficient. Or even a carabeaner, my son's 3 and couldn't open the gate with those at the old house.

Good luck!

She's lucky some perv hasn't already grabbed one or both of those kids. Hundreds of kids that age go missing every year and are never found. I wouldnt wait to call CPS. Sorry, she's already shown she's an unfit mother.

Quote:
Ditto. That's what I was thinking. You know how many darn perverts are out there?! I can't believe she's letting them roam alone. How ridiculous... :mad:

Quote:
I agree, and they've already been hurt wandering around like that, its neglect pure and simple.

You could very well save their little lives by acting now.

Imagine how you'll feel if you don't call and something does happen...

I feel certain, given human nature, if one our your cute "chickies" pecked one of those cute babies in the eye and caused any damage, they wouldn't spend a second in debate about whether or not to hold you responsible...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom