Art School

This is a good song. Very inspirational. Good mental image. It made me want to draw it.
If anyone else tries I will show you my horrible picture.
Opposites Attract
I thought you were talking about the song by Paula Abdul with MC Skat Kat
I take two steps forward
I take two steps back
We come together
Cuz opposites attract

My classes started today, one of which being a fundamentals of drawing class. The first art challenge thing I did was a masterpiece. Now, some of you may ask, “Frankie, how did you get so good? How have you improved in such a short amount of time? This makes all of your other already really trashy art look like absolute garbage!” And for those who ask, I’ll tell you. It’s all thanks to sheer utter talent and will power. Mhm, you heard me. Will power.
The challenge was drawing a famous piece of art while it’s upside down and you can’t look at the drawing.
159B9777-1644-47E8-93F1-D82A5C0CBC65.jpeg
FF33346A-F5EE-44F2-9FE7-D65372EE913E.jpeg
Isn’t it fabulous? XD

My classes started today, one of which being a fundamentals of drawing class. The first art challenge thing I did was a masterpiece. Now, some of you may ask, “Frankie, how did you get so good? How have you improved in such a short amount of time? This makes all of your other already really trashy art look like absolute garbage!” And for those who ask, I’ll tell you. It’s all thanks to sheer utter talent and will power. Mhm, you heard me. Will power.
The challenge was drawing a famous piece of art while it’s upside down and you can’t look at the drawing.
Isn’t it fabulous? XD
46A60EFA-4B4D-4D5B-80EC-22878F587C2A.jpeg

Isn’t it fabulous? XD
I'm concerned. The upside down thing was always horrifying. I opened the original not reading the spoiler.... And thought oh that's actually not bad. I was expecting worse. Then i saw it was the original.

Hehehehehe and now that i've seen yours i would say yours is MUCH much better than the original. Good job. 🙃

I'm concerned. The upside down thing was always horrifying. I opened the original not reading the spoiler.... And thought oh that's actually not bad. I was expecting worse. Then i saw it was the original.

Hehehehehe and now that i've seen yours i would say yours is MUCH much better than the original. Good job. 🙃

:lau Thanks!

Isn’t it fabulous? XD
Can I just answer this with....yes?

Edit: With a side NO to Part 3 of sentence 3.

Back
Top Bottom