Art School

View attachment 1610495
Any tips on the human (or wolf)? I feel like the girls face isn’t detailed. I also despise shading! Disclaimer, I did not draw the background. View attachment 1610508
This is based off a similar drawing! Disclaimer, I did not draw the background or rock! Please, give me any advice with eyes! The eyes don’t look good to me!
They look great! I agree with what Kate said for the human, idk about the cat eyes. Wolf looks good to me! Maybe his eye shape should be a little different, but idk. White shine helps.
I find Aaron Blaise very helpful when drawing, he used to work at Disney for 20 years, and worked on The Lion King, Mulan, and many more.

Last edited:
hmm, for the human, I think the main thing to look at is her nose. at the bridge of the nose it should bend outward instead of curving in. (not my picture took it from google)View attachment 1610527
Maybe that’s my issue! I always thought my human faces weren’t shaped quite correctly!

I've noticed white dots add a lot to eyes. View attachment 1610528
I never know where to add them. If they’re a reflection of light, that is, I never have a clue where the light would be!

Maybe that’s my issue! I always thought my human faces weren’t shaped quite correctly!

I never know where to add them. If they’re a reflection of light, that is, I never have a clue where the light would be!
I honestly just put it where they are looking. Otherwise they look distracted.

View attachment 1610495
Any tips on the human (or wolf)? I feel like the girls face isn’t detailed. I also despise shading! Disclaimer, I did not draw the background. View attachment 1610508
This is based off a similar drawing! Disclaimer, I did not draw the background or rock! Please, give me any advice with eyes! The eyes don’t look good to me!
I still can't believe these are your first attempts at digital art. :clap
Hmmmm, seems you've got general eye shape down.
A thing I've found to work nicely for myself is giving the iris shaded layers. Such as- darker on the outside and another darker ring around the pupil, and varying shades between.
I'll go get an example of what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom