Art School

Spent 16 hours ish drawing today. It's been ages and my arm is aching. My sister said this person she knows online wanted to find an artist to draw a picture for a card kind of like pokemon. She sent me what they had from google stolen photos they'd mashed together and I drew my idea on how it could look. I only did a sketch of the background, and this is as finished as it'll ever get because after I got to this point they told her that they're looking for someone to do all of them so that the style doesn't change. And since I don't need another job it wasn't going to be me.

View attachment 2709021

I learned a lot about koalas, and now kind of want to make a humanoid with koala feet they're so weird.

Their hands have 3 fingers and 2 thumbs.

---

And then because I'd finally gotten the drawing stuff out I did a drawing of me messing around with my sister on among us. Both of us play with our character names as usernames so I stuck our characters in there.

Both of us were crew but didn't know for sure. Both of us were done tasks. After standing in the middle of the room for forever she (green) decided to go fake download, while trying to decide if I was going to kill her. I thought it was funny and went to look out the window at the stars.

View attachment 2709023
amogus

Since Rose revived this Ive been drawing too as of late and im super proud XD
First sketch is a current WIP and the third lineart I scrapped for the second drawing
I also have some crappy drawn meme cat/pigeon of my friend but they're meh and I dont have them on me
IM SO HAPPY WITH MY IMPROVEMENT THOUGH OMG

Attachments

• 20210607_212542.jpg
    20210607_212542.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0832.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210404_222005.jpg
    20210404_222005.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image_6483441.JPG
    image_6483441.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 5
First sketch is a current WIP and the third lineart I scrapped for the second drawing
I also have some crappy drawn meme cat/pigeon of my friend but they're meh and I dont have them on me
Also yes
the girl on the left in the first drawing is misty
i revised her hairstyle

Wow, your drawing skills have really improved! Your avatar is adorable btw!

Very impressive! You've changed your style a lot. Looks great!

Back
Top Bottom