Art Sharing Thread

I am currently making a garden pagoda.
20240204_014001.jpg

20240204_014621.jpg

I wanted to share my best art and thought y'all might want to see it! I draw a lot of cars, like my absoloute favorite art to date, my drawing of KITT .

Tags

@Gearhead846
@Blue Raptor
@Amer
@Addicted To Chickens
@TesoroSena
@Chicken poppy
@-Eridanus-
@CrowDaddy
@anyone else I forgot please tag them for me!

KITT ( sorry abt photo quality and angle)View attachment 3739600

A new Corvette View attachment 3739601

More to come soon!
Those look gorgeous, I've tried to draw a few vehicles in the past but I suppose I just don't have the sort of talent some people do, they always take me hours and in the end I'm never happy with them lol. Here's one I worked on for a while and then kinda forgot about till you mentioned me here, ill finish it eventually.
1000024760.jpg

1000024187.jpg

This is one I tried to do of my miata I purchased last year, came out really messy
1000022442.jpg

This is just a chev based truck I felt like freehanding. I have a hard time drawing in perspective so side profiles are a lot easier for me to do

Those look gorgeous, I've tried to draw a few vehicles in the past but I suppose I just don't have the sort of talent some people do, they always take me hours and in the end I'm never happy with them lol. Here's one I worked on for a while and then kinda forgot about till you mentioned me here, ill finish it eventually. View attachment 3740290
View attachment 3740291
This is one I tried to do of my miata I purchased last year, came out really messy
View attachment 3740293
This is just a chev based truck I felt like freehanding. I have a hard time drawing in perspective so side profiles are a lot easier for me to do
Cool!

Back
Top Bottom