Art-Tober 2022 Challenge!! (EVERY STYLE AND LEVEL OF ART WELCOME)

Pics
Is she tolerant of children/pets?

Children YES...
She has been socialized into almost every type "people scenario", let your imagination wander. She has been in some sketchy places as well as nursing homes.

Pets - so-so.
She loves and respects our/her pets.
Anything introduced into our home is introduced to her first.
She sems to respond better that way.
She loves Jolene, our/her cat.
She thinks the chickens are her responsibility to protect.
She is not good with "surprise" introductions, at all. No attacks, so far, she is a very confident and dominant female. She pays no negative attention to any dog smaller than her, even dogs bigger than her who pose no threat, in her mind.
Another dominant dog her size or bigger, that approaches her in the wrong way IS A DIFFERENT STORY.
We are really responsible APBT owners.
Even though she has always been very tolerable, we are ever aware of what she is.
She has certain "looks" we watch for. We have even learned what other dogs do that could trigger her, and we remove ourselves immediatey.
We are very fortunate that she listens to us and we can stop her (so far) by demanding, not just calling her name.
She is very diciplined and obedient.
Still, she is what she is.
She is a good girl 99.9% of the time.
That .01% is pure hell.
LoL

Children YES...
She has been socialized into almost every type "people scenario", let your imagination wander. She has been in some sketchy places as well as nursing homes.

Pets - so-so.
She loves and respects our/her pets.
Anything introduced into our home is introduced to her first.
She sems to respond better that way.
She loves Jolene, our/her cat.
She thinks the chickens are her responsibility to protect.
She is not good with "surprise" introductions, at all. No attacks, so far, she is a very confident and dominant female. She pays no negative attention to any dog smaller than her, even dogs bigger than her who pose no threat, in her mind.
Another dominant dog her size or bigger, that approaches her in the wrong way IS A DIFFERENT STORY.
We are really responsible APBT owners.
Even though she has always been very tolerable, we are ever aware of what she is.
She has certain "looks" we watch for. We have even learned what other dogs do that could trigger her, and we remove ourselves immediatey.
We are very fortunate that she listens to us and we can stop her (so far) by demanding, not just calling her name.
She is very diciplined and obedient.
Still, she is what she is.
She is a good girl 99.9% of the time.
That .01% is pure hell.
LoL
I'm glad she's working out for you and I'm glad that you know how important it is to correctly care for a pit bull. You're awesome.

Since I just NOW found this thread, and saw the first prompt "gargoyle," - here's my very very late entry:
LOGO design
1666758511187.png

I'm glad she's working out for you and I'm glad that you know how important it is to correctly care for a pit bull. You're awesome.

She is 7 years old now. Got her at 12 weeks old. She is a Tom Garner dog 🙂
She is actually our 6th APBT, pure bred.
Probably our last one too.
We arent as active as we used to be.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom