Art-Tober 2022 Challenge!! (EVERY STYLE AND LEVEL OF ART WELCOME)

I am catching up! I just found this thread but I will do #1 later. I know my art isn't the best but...scurry/caterpillar? View attachment 3278697
No, Saz, Your art is the best because you're the best and you tried. I love it, good interpretation... now I'm thinking of what I could've done with a caterpillar!

No, Saz, Your art is the best because you're the best and you tried. I love it, good interpretation... now I'm thinking of what I could've done with a caterpillar!
Thank you! I have gotten better at some things like chickens and people but I am working on getting better at other things too.

I feel like your art style is like, perfectly attuned for this challenge!
Thanks! I love inking and crosshatching so much, I’ve been just waiting for October to start for this :>. I would be using my alcohol markers as well but they aren’t on me at the moment, but that will improve it drastically because I’m using the cheapest things imaginable right now and I’m not happy with them 💀

Thanks! I love inking and crosshatching so much, I’ve been just waiting for October to start for this :>. I would be using my alcohol markers as well but they aren’t on me at the moment, but that will improve it drastically because I’m using the cheapest things imaginable right now and I’m not happy with them 💀
They're still amazing as is

PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!
IMG_20220930_175131907.jpg

IMG_20220811_171104753_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220811_154400548_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom