Art!

Pics

HeyHeyWW

Songster
Oct 9, 2017
Florida
So I saw that there was a hobbies thing here in BYC... and my hobby is drawing so... why not share some drawings here?
Here I will be posting some of my drawings, you can post your drawings or paintings too! Doesn't matter if it's traditional or digital and they can be of anything: animals, people, landscape. :D
So I just want to see if this works out :) Don't be shy in posting your art, I love looking at people's art!!
I guess if you want me to draw something, you could just comment and ask me if I can draw it. I mostly draw horses, dinosaurs, and dragons. Sometimes wolves. And I can try to draw other animals but I'm not an expert. I'm the worst at drawing people and landscape, so yeah...
Anyway I will post my recent drawings in a moment, but I'm on my laptop and I don't have any of my drawings on my laptop.
Thanks for reading! :D I wanna see your art!! :)

Here are a few of my drawings!
Dinosaurs:
8E4553F6-E222-4212-AFF0-E2ADF99032E9.jpeg

FD9D26CD-2107-4C24-AEC3-39CB1300EB40.jpeg

DE86DDE6-7EB7-414D-BB4B-D853DDC00BA7.jpeg

With the help of Danny the Dinosaur Drawer on YouTube, I was able to make these drawings :) check him out if you wanna learn how to draw some dinos.

Now here is the drawing I am working on right now:
107CC98D-9037-4A68-81E2-E4F8753647EA.jpeg

Using one of Art a la carte’s tutorial to help me draw this. I stopped drawing horses for a while and started drawing dinosaurs so I got a bit out of practice in drawing horses and had to use a tutorial :barnie
Now it’s your turn to post your art:D

Here are a few of my drawings!
Dinosaurs:
View attachment 1579060
View attachment 1579061
View attachment 1579062
With the help of Danny the Dinosaur Drawer on YouTube, I was able to make these drawings :) check him out if you wanna learn how to draw some dinos.

Now here is the drawing I am working on right now:
View attachment 1579066
Using one of Art a la carte’s tutorial to help me draw this. I stopped drawing horses for a while and started drawing dinosaurs so I got a bit out of practice in drawing horses and had to use a tutorial :barnie
Now it’s your turn to post your art:D
Amazing job!:love:eek:

Back
Top Bottom